Readings for Sunday, May 27 — Feast of the Most Holy Trinity
Suggested Reflection Questions:
- When you think of God the Father, what images come to mind? What does it mean to you to think of God as our parent?
- Jesus called God “Abba,” which means “Daddy.” What name do you use for God? What is your relationship with Jesus like? Is your relationship with God and Jesus different in any ways?
- In the psalm, we hear that the Lord preserves us in spite of famine. What is your soul most hungry for right now? How can the Lord fill that hunger in your life?
- The Holy Spirit is God’s presence “with us always.” What does it mean to you that the Holy Spirit is always with us? When do you feel most in tune with God’s Spirit?
- Of the three Persons of the Trinity, is there one whom you gravitate toward most? As you sit with the mystery of the Trinity, what questions or insights arise?