Young adults are at a particularly vulnerable time in their faith lives, so be honest about your own struggles with faith or with the Church. Honesty and authenticity are a much better approach than making faith “easy” or “simple.” Speak freely about your own times of doubt and desolation. Offer opportunities for open and honest...
This content is for Young Adult Ministry in a Box members only.
5 Reasons You'll Love Being a Subscriber of Young Adult Ministry in a Box:
- We’ve found the best practices and best resources for young adult ministry and put them all in one place
- Young adult ministers have tested these resources – and they work!
- You’ll receive new tips and ideas every week
- We have all the tools you need to build your ministry from scratch
- One-on-one access to Ministry Mentors gets you answers to your tough young adult ministry questions