The theme of the pope’s visit to the United States last week was “Love is our Mission.” As you think about the pope’s visit and the many themes he emphasized (love, mercy, family, service) talk with young adults about the historic visit and its impact on their faith.
- What was your favorite moment from Pope Francis’ visit to the United States? What surprised you?
- What theme stood out to you in the pope’s addresses and homilies?
- Was there anything you were hoping for during the visit that didn’t happen?
- How has the visit or what the pope said changed your outlook on the Catholic Church and/or your personal faith?
- Do you feel called to a new commitment related to your faith? Would you share what that commitment is?