Amy McEntee and Nora Bradbury Haehl, Young Adult Ministry in a Box Expert Team, suggest you keep these things in mind as you make plans for young adult ministry in your parish or campus ministry:
- Be focused and realistic.
- Have one person, either staff or volunteer, who is ultimately responsible for seeing things through.
- Don’t try to do everything.
- Don’t forget to include things that already take place in the parish that can be easily adjusted to be young adult friendly.
- Every once in a while ask — Where would you like the young adult ministry to be next year at this time? Three years from now? Five years from now?
Read more details and a complete list of steps for developing a balanced plan for young adult ministry in the Essentials section of Young Adult Ministry in a Box.